Dear Customers, Please note that our offices are open until 4 pm on Friday 22nd December 2023. In turn, our offices will reopen on Tuesday 2nd January 2024 at 9.00am. Our online facilities for instant results, that is, Judgment, Bankruptcy, folio, company searches at, will remain open over the holiday period. If you require assistance in using this site please contact us at (01) 8723460. Please note service hours of availability are from 7.00 a.m. until 20.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, not including public holidays and from 7.00 a.m. until 12.00 p.m. on Saturday.

Judgment (Debt/ Money) searches

Search for Judgment (Debt/ Money) entries against individuals or legal entities, registered in the last 12 years.

When monies are owed by a person or a legal entity the courts may issue a ruling stating that the creditor (or other plaintiff) is entitled to a certain amount of money. Once the creditor has obtained a judgment, the creditor can employ a host of methods to collect the money that are unavailable without a judgment.

By registering the debt judgment (Debt/ Money) in the register maintained by the Central Office of the High Court, the creditor makes it public that there is a judgment against the person or entity, which may impact on their ability to borrow. Judgments from the District Court, the Circuit Court and the High Court * may all be registered.

Related searches:




Judgments of the Superior Courts (Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and High Court) and of the Circuit Court for a liquidated sum [i.e., judgments which require the payment of a sum of money] are capable of being registered as judgment mortgages. A decree of the District Court for a liquidated sum is also capable of being registered as a judgment mortgage (Section 24 of the Courts Act, 1981).